Lone X - Moment of Truth Lone X - Moment of Truth

Really good dynamics and melodies! It flowed very nicely and kept me interested throughout.

Personally, I'm not a fan of high pitched effects put right after the bass in general, like the ones starting around 1:00 in. Some songs I feel like it works well, but in this one, I'd have preferred them substantially reduced in occurrence or perhaps omitted.

Still, you did an excellent job, my tastes aside.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks for the honest review! I liked your input!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Heimal Spirit Heimal Spirit

Very cool, and very deep, stuff. I personally don't like that much unaccompanied sub bass at that low a frequency, but my preferences aside, it had nice flow and a fresh sound, with wonderful ambiance. Great job.

LO - The Eight Lion LO - The Eight Lion

Great melody and ambiance. Nice and chill with a vocal insert I actually liked. Well done.

Oakwood responds:

Thanks a lot! It was kind of an experiment for me to create such an ambiance, I'm glad it worked out. :)

Defiler (Original Mix) Defiler (Original Mix)

Super catchy! Good bass and drums and I love the effects.

Panic Attack Panic Attack

Great intro, epic middle, excellent end. Loved the dynamics of the piece. Good stuff.

Quarl responds:

Y tu.

#3 Rise Up To Fade Out #3 Rise Up To Fade Out

Just beautiful. Did you record this with a mike or are your effects fooling me?
It did seem a little too quiet at various parts especially near the beginning, but it's doesn't detract too much from the song.

MiSFiTT responds:

Yes, this is a recording. The only effects I used were audacity's equalization and the delay over the end. The beginning seems quiet to me as well... i'm tinkering around with audacity and as I keep submitting piece i'll get used to the production and mixing aspects of it.

(Giant CheezBall) My Mama (Giant CheezBall) My Mama

Really cool tune. Took me back to some of my favorite video game tunes.

Excellent in its own right. Groovy, catchy...and I dig it.

Chzz responds:

I'm happy you dig it :)

House of Party House of Party

Though it's more repetitive than I'd like, I think it's hard to make a good party/dance track that isn't. I would have liked the silence at the end shortened a bit. But that, and its repetitive nature, aside, it's catchy, upbeat and makes me want to jump around.

Sequenced responds:

I kind of made this song to prove a point.

Thanks anyways!

Stratosphere Stratosphere

Very nice and relaxing ambient track. It felt very repetitive though and didn't really seem to go anywhere until close to the end. Would have liked to hear a little variation...some progression of some kind, be it added/changed effects or a few key changes, to keep me interested.

But of course this is just my opinion.

Sun Land Sun Land

What can I say? I really like this. The melodies, the modulated base, the progression, the atmosphere...it all worked wonderfully together. Great job.

Sequenced responds: